- Operate equipment such as generators, air compressors, drills, drivers, small hand tools, saws, lawn mowers, trimmers, leaf blowers, etc.
- Load and unload trucks filled with debris, supplies, etc.
- Property and work site cleanup; interior and exterior
- Demolition for renovation(s)
- Painting; interior and exterior
- General construction experience a plus
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs continuously throughout the day without assistance
- Work in all weather conditions
- Pass background check, drug screen (including marijuana), and have a clean driving record
- Transportation to designated pick-up zone
- Flexible schedule to work possible weekends and/or evenings
- Must be able to work 8-12 hour shifts
- High School Diploma or GED
- Pay is hourly, DoE *
- Full-time employment
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Decisions about starting wages are made based on the extent and relatedness of the candidate’s skills and experience and on internal equity and market considerations.